Site Contracts Specialist
- Experience Level
At Covance we are looking for a Contract Specialist to join our team in Madrid. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a global environment and lead the site contracts part of the clinical trial.
As part of the main responsibilities this individual will perform the below tasks:
- Responsible for adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- With support, the Contracts Specialist I drafts, negotiates, reviews, processes and retains Covance contracts in a commercially reasonably manner that protects Covance’s fundamental interests and in accordance with departmental practices and policies. Produces and negotiates contracts that accurately reflect Covance’s obligations or rights and understandings with third parties.
- Negotiates contractual terms with other contracting parties in a professional manner.
- Responsible for the timely updating of the departmental contract tracking system.
- Provide updates and identify and escalate issues (as defined in departmental processes) to project teams, study leads and/or management as needed
- Facilitates the internal review/revision/sign off process on contracts prior to forwarding to external parties.
- Accountable for quality of tasks delegated to and completed by Contracts Associate, Site Agreements
- Manage assigned studies with careful compliance with internal processes and procedures, or otherwise according to specified Sponsor requirements.
- Support line manager with departmental goals, objectives and initiatives in a positive and flexible way.
- Complies with and fulfils corporate requirements of the position including, inputting activities in Timesheets, conducting all required training and documenting training in training systems, and preparing and submitting any company expense reports for reimbursement in a timely manner.
- Identifies potential obstacles in the contracting process promptly and requests assistance of line manager, project management staff, Business Development staff, Budgets & Proposals staff or higher management as necessary to minimize delays and to facilitate the prompt conclusion of contractual negotiations.
- Perform other duties as required by the Department.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Law is prefered
- Fluent in English
Ideally we are looking for someone with 1 year of experience with clinical site contracts.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Madrid
- Study Start Up Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Madrid
- Finance / Administration Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Madrid
- Contracts / Proposals Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Madrid
- Legal Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Madrid