Statistical Programmer - Contract - Home Based - Pharma
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Lead Statistical Programmer – Contract – Pharma – Remote
AL Solutions are partnered with a big Pharma based in Germany. They are looking for a new contract Lead Statistical Programmer to take the lead on their studies, working remotely anywhere in the UK/Europe. We are looking for someone to start ASAP until Feb 2020 (likelihood of extension).
This is an opportunity to work for one of the market-leaders, with a great passionate team, developing excellent products.
- Responsible for indication specific safety data IDB (integrated ADaMs)
- Final run/programming updates and coordination of all ADaM programming/QC including liaising with stats/DM as required
- Cross checking of IDB versus study ADaMs
- Leading the internal studies
- Well able to work within a team and oversee activities
- Expert CDISC knowledge is required (including Pinnacle 21)
- 5+ years’ experience within the Pharma industry
- Strong SAS programming skills
- Ability to start within 4 weeks
They can offer competitive rates, depending on location and experience.
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science Recruitment Consultancy. We recruit across the entire UK/EU for clients ranging from small start-up Biotechnology companies, right the way through to Global Pharmaceutical companies and CROs.
If you are interested in applying, please do so below.
If this job doesn’t quite interest you, we may have other opportunities that are more relevant. So please visit our website – www.al2s3.com or reach out via:
Tel - +44 (0) 203 778 0909
Email – email@example.com
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Biostatistics Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Clinical Data Management Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- SAS Programming Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Statistical Programming Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe