Clinical Applications Manager
- Experience Level
On behalf of my Client, specialists in electronic medical record and clinical data management software for hospitals & healthcare organisations, I am recruiting for a Clinical Applications Manager.
In this role you will report to the Director of Commercial Operations and as a key member of the team you will be responsible for providing clinical oversight into Product Development, Operations Processes & App Development. You will collaborate with cross functional teams including Pre-sales, Projects & Technical teams. As a clinical expert you will liaise with clients worldwide, build strong client relationships and keep abreast of market trends.
This is a varied and challenging role offering the opportunity for career growth within a dynamic and innovative international technology company.
I am interested in hearing from candidates with the following background and experience:
- Clinical qualification & work experience
- Relevant experience in IT project or product management, preferably in software implementations;
- Ability to manage risks, priorities and expectations in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to balance the requirements of satisfying customers and meeting company goals;
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills;
- Health Informatics qualification and previous experience in a similar industry are desirable.
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please call Deirdre on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671