- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
We are currently recruiting a Benefits Analyst to be based in our Maidenhead office. This is a fixed term 12 month contract only.
This role will lead all administration tasks across the international benefits function in all geography. Reporting to the Associate Director for Benefits, this role will ensure the smooth operation of employee benefits around the globe through planning, accuracy and attention to detail.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Complete all benefit invoicing in line with Finance process, ensuring vendor payments are made on time. This will also include creating, tracking and or extending POs as necessary and getting the required level of approval.
- Educate vendors on the minimum requirements for a payment to be made. Chase vendor for invoice or corrections as necessary.
- Complete small country renewals as required under guidance from respective Benefits leader and External consultancy.
- Support Benefit Manager in a variety of significant projects.
- Monitor cost saving activity and report to Benefit Leaders quarterly.
- Act as point of contact for all escalated queries from Global People Services, providing answers or guidance as necessary.
- Complete Benefit surveys as required
- Submit data to provider and payroll in respect of the Benefits, Pension Scheme and Healthcare policies for example, in multiple countries.
- Monitor the International Rewards inbox and triage all incoming requests to the correct individual
- English, Maths at GCSE standard as a minimum
- HR related qualification (not essential)
HR experience with proven Benefits experience, preferably within a complex commercial organization.
Highly numerate with the ability to analyse data, draw conclusions, recognise implications and generate solutions.
Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel