Cell Therapy/Assay development Role - Graduates welcome
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Its a new week, so how about a new start?
I am currently working with a company who are changing the clinical - stage game. They aim to develop novel stem cell therapies that are being invested into medical needs areas that are either significantly neglected or poorly unmet. To do this they use their unique stem cell technologies to develop cell based therapies for diseases where cells can be readily administrated 'of the shelf' to any patient without the need for additional drug treatments.
A 50/50 role situated between the lab or/and on sight external projects (flexibility can be discussed) . Lab based tasks require lab experience in a range of assay platforms, for example:
- Cell imaging
- Flow Cytometry and many more.
Not only do you need to have knowledge/experience in some assay platforms (wider range, the better) but you will have responsibilities such as planning, coordinating and execution of experimental work too. You will need to ensure that you are able to appropriately investigate, optimize and improve in a timely fashion.
Required experience (ESSENTIAL):
- 2/3 to 6 years working in an analytical lab or similar role.
- MSc/BSc in Biochemistry, Cell Biology or a RELEVANT life science degree.
- A good understanding of cell based assays and experience in a comprehensive range of assay platforms.
Personal attributes needed in order to succeed:
- You need to have the ability to do both written and verbal communication skills at a reasonable standard.
- You need to be comfortable when it comes to meeting all company staff.
- You need to be a committed and motivated team player in order to let the company develop in all ways but primarily to develop in the analytical development side of things.
- You need to have the confidence to share your knowledge, information appropriately and to be capable of presenting ideas.
- You need to have the ability to not only analyse but to interpret data generated using standard computer programs.
If you believe that this is the right role for you, Please do not hesitate to get in contact with the contact details below.
Please note: If interested, when getting in contact via phone please ensure you ask for 'Marnie' when inquiring. Please quote the title of the AD upon applying in order to make the process faster.
This role has been receiving a high volume of applications and therefore in order to make the short list, please make sure you apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
I look forward to hearing from you!