EHS Team Supervisor
- Experience Level
An urgent requirement has arisen at an interesting pharmaceutical manufacturer looking for a new Environmental Health and Safety Team Supervisor to join their company in South Wales.
This is an office-based opportunity to join an established team and lead the EHS function throughout the business.
The role will involve:
- Supervise and manage tasks carried out by the EHS Technicians that are responsible for radiological safety support to all functions
- Manage the system of radiological and environment surveys, this includes maintaining accurate records etc.
- Provide dosimetry surveillance arrangements for employees
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations
- Give advice and recommendations to facilities staff and contractors on radiological and environmental safety and waste assessments
- Supervise and train the junior team.
This role will see you working in the company’s global center of excellence and as such will require a very diligent and careful candidate. You will also be required to have the following:
- Experience of working with Radioactivity
- Experience of Radiation Protection
- Bachelors or equivalent (Desirable, not compulsory)
- Ideally a NEBOSH certificate
This is an urgent requirement for this company, and they are therefore looking to fill this role as quickly as possible. As part of that, they are offering a very competitive £35,000.00 - £37,000.00 plus benefits for this permanent opportunity.
Do you think that this is something that could be of interest to you? Then APPLY NOW!