Regulatory Compliance Manager
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are working with a leading research-based biopharmaceutical organisation who are looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager on a contract basis. Our client is focused discovering, developing and commercialising pioneering medicines.
- Fosters a commitment to quality in individuals and a culture of quality within the organization.
- Coordinates and reviews the work of others.
- Establishes and implements new tools as necessary.
- Manages others in both routine and complex audit activities involving multiple projects and is responsible for ensuring activities are completed.
- Recognises, defines and communicates audit plans for contract auditors and oversees the activities performed by contract auditors. Trains contract auditors in company procedures.
- Assesses departmental and business area SOPs for fit for purpose and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Leads intra- or interdepartmental teams of an operational nature such as: preparing the Company for minor changes in regulations, continuous improvement initiatives
- Purpose is for input and obtaining information for dissemination intra- or interdepartmentally.
- Supports readiness for and regulatory agency inspections. Assists in the coordination of responses to any regulatory agency findings.
- Developing and presenting training using standard modules and training on special topics
- Ensures appropriate content of training modules.
- Initiate operational change where required and communicate change in a positive manner.
- Considers a number of factors in planning, anticipate work and prioritize work to meet tight timelines.
- Define systems or processes to consistently ensure the high standards required in Compliance.
- Effectively delivers messages to all audiences.
- Uses logical persuasion in discussions and presentations.
- Determines efficient and appropriate method of communication.
- Guides others in establishing good working relationships.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements for assigned territories.
- Recognized as a knowledgeable resource within the department and from other departments on a range of topics and someone whose opinion is sought as a regulatory resource.
- You will understand current global and regional trends in regulatory compliance.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.