Statistician - Global Pharma Company - Excellent Day Rate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
My client is a Large Pharma company that is based around Brussels. They are rapidly expanding across the board and are looking for a number of consultants.
• Provide internal statistical support in close interaction with the lab scientists, technicians and statisticians
• Communication of results and conclusions to non-statisticians.
• Ensure quality and scientific pertinence of proposed solutions, implementation, execution, and outcomes.
• Deliver statistical expertise supporting activities within an GSP/GMP as required environment.
• Provide statistical input in order to ensure compliant with ICHQ8, QbD, and process evaluation/validation guidelines within R&D
• SAS, R, JMP, Design Expert, Simca knowledge
• Effective communication and presentation skills being able to liaise theory with the practical translations
• Demonstrates comfortable level of oral and written English and French
• Previous knowledge on Good Laboratory/Manufacturing Practices, Quality by Design, Six sigma is a most.
At least 2 years experience within the pharmaceutical industry (non-clinical) or equivalent experience (chemistry, food, manufacturing industry)
Please feel free to get in touch if you are interested in this role.