- Experience Level
Slough, United Kingdom
You will have an opportunity to work with global leading Pharmaceutical company. They specialise in severe disease in two therapeutic area- Neurology and Immunology.
Responsibilities and opportunities:
- You will be responsible for identifying, developing, setting up and validating new in vitro assays according to the recent advance in ADME field.
- You will be performing mechanistic, bespoke studies to answer specific question of projects - Designing of assay, Interpretation of data, Communication of results and interpretation to project team, Reporting according to SOPs
- You will be working in a team to establish a plan to address any issues related to in vitro ADME field.
- Has a PhD in pharmaceutical sciences, biomedical sciences, biochemistry or related areas
- Knowledge of in vitro ADME in general or in a specific field (gut metabolism, enzymology, biological barriers, transporters-mediated clearance or DDI, …)
- You will have expeirence in vitro ADME assays (hepatocytes, CYP450/transporter phenotyping, CYP inhibition, CYP induction, transporters, intrinsic clearance, cell culture…). This experience has to be working hands on these techniques.
- An enthusiastic individual who has a proven track record of being able to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Individual who is passionate about producing innovative new medicines for patients suffering with a serious disease
To apply please contact Sophiya Pun on +44 (0) 203 928 8387 or send me an email on Spun@planet-pharma.co.uk
If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme, so you will be rewarded for your help!
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. www.planet-pharma.com
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma was founded by a dedicated team of seasoned professionals with extensive experience supporting the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and device industries. Our goal was to create an organization that strengthens the employer-employee dynamic by connecting clients with talent — ultimately making staffing more personal and creating enduring, valuable relationships. We are able to achieve this by leveraging cutting-edge technology and flexible service delivery models that enable us to provide personalized solutions.
All locations operate with shared attributes that are at the heart of everything we do:
Innovative – We constantly explore new ways of working that will help us be more efficient and effective Entrepreneurial – We look at things differently, immerse ourselves in your world and devise solutions for each and every client
Expert – Everyone on our team is an expert in their field, trained and continually learning to deliver an unrivaled level of experience
Passionate – We are all incredibly proud to be part of Planet Pharma and we genuinely care about the people we work with
More searches like this
- R & D Unavailable Full Time Contract jobs in United Kingdom
- Biochemistry Unavailable Full Time Contract jobs in United Kingdom
- Biology Unavailable Full Time Contract jobs in United Kingdom
- Chemistry Unavailable Full Time Contract jobs in United Kingdom
- Genetics and Genomics Unavailable Full Time Contract jobs in United Kingdom