Analytical development scientist - Technical Specialist
- Experience Level
Looking for your next move... next role and next step?
I am currently working with a client who is looking for a enthusiastic, hard working and hands on individual to join their team.
This company are a leading clinical stage stem cell business. Essentially, their primary goal objective is to develop stem cell therapies that specify in areas of significantly unmet or poorly met medical needs.
The role is based in both the Lab and on site also. Your role would be situated within a close nit team of scientists who develop and provide technical support for analytical methods. You will have the responsibility of leading the transfer and qualification/validation activities which are associated with new and existing analytical methods for characterization and QC of their products.
It more or less entails both lab based and/or on-sight provision of technical leadership to third parties, for example; External GMP testing contract testing labs and external collaborations too.
You will also be accountable for
- execution of experimental work.
- improving...analytical methods
Lab - based activities require lab experience in multiple assay platforms.
Assay Platforms knowledge needed:
- automated counting
- stem cell imaging
- preferably stem cell tissue culturing.
- Masters/bachelors in either Cell Biology, Biochemistry OR another relevant science degree.
- 3-6 years working in an analytical lab or similar scientific role.
- A good understanding off cell based assays with experience in a range of essay platforms.
- prior experience in QbD/DoE reproaches to assay development is advantageous though not essential.
- Stem cell culturing skills
- Committed to being an integral team player in the further development of this companies analytical development.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written. (social and confident)
- Knowledgeable - capable of presenting idea and sharing information appropriately
- able to analyse and interpret data generated using standard computer programs.
If this sounds of interest to you, do not hesitate to get in contact. As expected, this role is in highly popular. To avoid disappointment, get in contact immediately.