Scientific Communications Director – Oncology
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Scientific Communications Director to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients’ lives.
- Accountable for the oversight and overall strategic development and execution of medical education activities for Healthcare Professionals including publication strategy, congress presence, symposia and advisory boards as defined in the product Global Medical Plan.
- Contribute to the medical strategy and medical plans by delivering input into the situational analysis.
- Oversee and guide the development of the integrated Scientific Communications Plan including Medical Education and Publication Planning, in close collaboration with the Therapeutic Area Head, the Global Medical Affairs team, International Medical/ Scientific Directors, Global Product Strategy and appropriate agencies.
- Drive the strategy for publication planning and alignment with US Medical Affairs and affiliates and deliver an integrated publication plan as part of the medical plan. You also manage the US Medical Affairs publication budget.
- You will work with colleagues from many functions and teams based all around the world.
- You will bring outstanding functional expertise, consistency, and innovation to the medical team to optimally design and implement Scientific Communication activities and long-term engagement with Therapeutic Areas Experts.
- Excellent people and stakeholder skills and enjoys working with an empowered and passionate team of people.
- Passionate and committed to bringing medical benefits to patients.
- Prior experience in Publication Planning, Scientific Communications and Medical Education activities (additional experience in launch preparation activities, medical affairs, preclinical or clinical development or product marketing would be a plus).
- Experienced in driving scientific communications supporting external and internal medical information dissemination, medical advisory boards, Independent Medical Education, and / or other healthcare professional interactions
- Global travel is likely required.
- You are used to working with various stakeholders in a fast-paced multinational environment.
- Experience in the lung disease area would be preferred but it’s not a must.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.