Director, RWE Biostatistics
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
We have an exciting opportunity for a Director of Biostatistics, within our Real World Evidence global team. In this role, you’ll be a key part of the Biostatistics Leadership team, and will help shape and drive the growth of this team.
You’ll have 3 main pillars to your role:
Line Management: You’ll be managing an expert team, ranging from Manager to Associate Director level, and be responsible for line management, driving team performance and career progression, as well as oversight of the team’s projects.
Strategy: You’ll have the opportunity to influence the team business strategy through process review and enhancement, and through your management of the Global team resourcing and productivity.
Subject Matter Expertise: As the senior SME you’ll provide RWE scientific thought leadership to the team, and more widely across the company. You’ll engage with clients too, from overseeing proposal preparation and supporting the sales process; providing statistical direction, technical oversight, or consultancy on major projects involving particularly complex statistical analyses, through to representing clients at Regulatory or other scientific meetings.
In return we offer a challenging and fast paced environment, where you will be supported to advance your career. You’ll be leading multiple statistical studies, often with a global reach, helping our clients face their scientific challenges. We are happy for this role to be office, or home based, across most EMEA locations.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to be a strong statistician, but you’ll also need sharp business acumen, and be solution driven.
We’ll also need you to have:
- Familiarity with most complex statistical methods that apply to Phase I-IV clinical trials, as well as experience with Phase IV/ Real World data
- Significant experience of Biostatistics within a CRO/ Pharma environment
- Demonstrable success of leadership and management of teams
- Ideally a Master’s degree or PhD in Biostatistics or related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, along with excellent interpersonal skills