Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time permanent position
- Office based in Essex
- Competitive package
- Management of project work/project lead for assigned Clients;
- Preparation and/or coordination and/or review of documentation or dossiers;
- Preparation & project management of Marketing Authorisation Applications (MAA); Authoring of CMC documentation and responses to questions, as required;
- Preparation, update or review of PI texts (including co-ordinating linguistic review processes); Preparation and authoring and/or review of post-approval submissions.
Full job description available on application
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years broad regulatory experience within the UK and EU markets
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.