Senior Method Development Scientist - Immunoassay
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Method Development Scientist - Immunoassay to join a Regulated Bioanalytical laboratory on a permanent basis in Australia. Our client offers specialised services that support drug development for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. This position will be responsible for performing method developments and method transfers for ligand binding assays.
This position is located in Australia however the option for relocation and visa sponsorship will be paid by the client.
- Developments and transfers of complex ligand binding assays.
- Liaise with operational groups to ensure smooth transition of methods into validation.
- Communicate with external stakeholders on project status and scientific issues.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders on project status and timelines.
- Lead troubleshooting and technical investigations of analytical methods.
- Author and/or review of Analytical Laboratory Methods.
- Scientific review of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Demonstrate efficient problem solving and scientific data interpretation abilities.
- Demonstrated experience in communicating with clients on high level science issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to deliver tasks on time and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Shows daninitiative, trust and reliability and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Ordinary degree in the appropriate discipline.
- Strong understanding of The Immunoassay Space is essential.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience of working in an analytical laboratory (Clinical Research Organisation experience highly desirable)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in analytical method development, specifically ligand binding assays.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.