Principal Method Development Scientist - LCMS
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior are looking for a Principal Method Development Scientist (LCMS) to join a Regulated Bioanalytical laboratory on a permanent basis in Australia. Our client offers specialised services that support drug development for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. This role will be for high level development of LCMSMS Bioanalytical Methods for mainly New Chemical Entities.
This position is located in Australia however the option for relocation and visa sponsorship will be paid by the client.
- Development, transfers and pre-validation assessments of assays of complex and difficult assays.
- Communicate with operational groups to ensure smooth transition of methods into validation.
- Liaise with external stakeholders on project status and scientific issues.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on project status and timelines.
- Lead troubleshooting and technical investigations of analytical methods.
- Author and/or review of Analytical Laboratory Methods.
- Scientific review of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Deliver scientific input into assay development, troubleshooting and incorporation of regulatory guidance’s.
- Training of R&D staff.
- Manage workload and studies autonomously.
- Review new projects, as required.
- Efficient problem solving and scientific data interpretation abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver tasks on time and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrated initiative, trust and reliability and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Demonstrated experience in communicating with clients on high level science issues.
- Proven ability to maintain strict adherence to client confidentiality issues.
- Ordinary degree in the appropriate discipline.
- Ten years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry / Contract Research Organisation working in regulated Bioanalytical laboratory.
- Expert in LCMS development, with at least 5 years’ experience in this discipline.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.