Manager, Regulatory Compliance
- Experience Level
Manager, Regulatory Compliance
£400-£500 Per Day (On Experience)
Cambridge or Uxbridge
- Fosters a commitment to quality in individuals and a culture of quality within the organization.
- Work is performed under limited supervision. Minimal instruction is required only occasionally. Establishes and implements new tools as necessary.
- Coordinates and reviews the work of others.
- Manages and/or leads others in both routine and complex audit activities involving multiple projects and is responsible for ensuring activities are completed.
- Identifies, defines and communicates audit plans for contract auditors and oversees the activities performed by contract auditors. Trains contract auditors in company procedures.
- May establish relationships and agreements with contract auditors.
- Evaluates departmental and business area SOPs for fit for purpose and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Leads intra- or interdepartmental teams of an operational nature such as: preparing the Company for minor changes in regulations, continuous improvement initiatives
- Purpose is for input and obtaining information for dissemination intra- or interdepartmentally.
- Assists in readiness for and regulatory agency inspections. Assists in the coordination of responses to any regulatory agency findings.
- Developing and presenting training using standard modules and training on special topics
- Ensures appropriate content of training modules
Candidate Key Skills:
- Understands impact of decisions and actions on business and consults with appropriate colleagues and management as applicable
- Promotes and maintains productive working relationships.
- Mentors others in establishing good working relationships.
- Must have an in depth knowledge of regulatory requirements for assigned territories.
- Is recognized as a knowledgeable resource within the department and from other departments on a range of topics and someone whose opinion is sought as a regulatory resource.
- Understands current global and regional trends in regulatory compliance.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call the Global Strategic Delivery Consultant Billy Twomey on +44 (0)2031890460 or +31 (0) 208081504 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Billy is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Quality Assurance / QA / Quality Assurance Specialist / Biopharmaceutical / Dun Laoghaire / Contract / Pharmaceuticals / Pharma / Ireland /