Study Director – LCMS
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are looking for a Study Director (LCMS) to join a Regulated Bioanalytical laboratory on a permanent basis in Australia. Our client offers specialised services that support drug development for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. You will be responsible for performing Study Director functions for mass spectrometry-based validations and analysis.
This position is located in Australia however the option for relocation and visa sponsorship will be paid by the client.
- Perform the role of Study Director and/or Principal Investigator with the responsibility for assigned studies, with support from trained and experienced Study Directors as required.
- Ensure the scientific integrity and regulatory compliance of study data by the review of all runs.
- Manage studies ensuring timelines are set appropriately whilst considering company and external stakeholder requirements.
- Troubleshoot scientific issues by communicating with appropriate groups including Research & Development, operations, management.
- Communicate effectively with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate with operations and the Lead Analyst to ensure operational progression of studies.
- Communicate with R&D to ensure smooth transition of methods into validation.
- Work effectively both in isolation and as part of a team.
- Proven ability to deliver tasks on time with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrated initiative, trust and reliability and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate Word and Excel experience.
- Ordinary degree in life sciences.
- A strong understanding of The LC/MS Space is required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in regulated Bio-analysis, ideally in a pharmaceutical or CRO environment.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a Study Director.
- Proven ability to review SOPs and ALMs.
- Demonstrated experience in communicating with clients on high level science issues.
- Demonstrate efficient problem solving and scientific data interpretation abilities
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.