Head of Health Economic Modelling
- Experience Level
RBW Consulting are proud to be working in partnership with a highly diverse group of creative thinking professional scientists, health economists and industry specialists with a proven track record in providing global solutions to some of the most established and reputable clients within the life science industry with a specialist focus of Health Economics, Market Access & Pricing & Reimbursement.
We are seeking a Head of Health Economic Modelling that shares the values of integrity, professionalism and honesty who is highly ambitious with a drive to deliver outstanding project services with the highest focus on quality and accuracy.
This highly professional group values relationships above all else and this is proven as 80% of projects are gained through repeat business or referrals from current clients. This is a testament to the outstanding services provided by our client and their reputation within the Market.
They do not only value the relationships they have with clients but even more so, they value the relationships with their own working partners, This group highly encourages an excellent work life balance away from the typical stress, strains and long hours of consulting life and really encourages creative thinking and collaborative working throughout their close knit group.
Duties and responsibilities of the Head of Health Economic Modelling
The Head of Health Economic Modelling will be a key member of the senior leadership team and will lead the expanding team of talented and accomplished Health Economic modellers. The successful candidate will have proven project management management skills and extensive experience in developing health economic models for health technology assessment (HTA) with a high focus on quality and accuracy.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Technical leadership for economic modelling
- Leadership and line management of economic modelling team
- Quality assurance of economic models and technical reports
- Internal and external day-to-day management of projects
- Study design development and implementation across a variety of therapeutic areas
- Drafting reports and contributing to HTA submissions
- Preparation of draft analysis plans, model specification reports and presentations
- Drafting abstracts and manuscripts as lead or co-author
- Development of proposals
- Managing project budgets
- Higher degree (PhD or MSc) in health economics, economic modelling or related discipline
- Excellent or substantial knowledge of decision analytic modelling, including a range of modelling approaches
- Substantial experience of developing health economic models for HTA purposes: conceptualisation, design and implementation with strong knowledge of a range of health economics methodologies (e.g. utility measurement, clinical trial design, resource use measurement)
- Strong or excellent knowledge of HTA methodologies and processes.
- Strong or excellent understanding of the global payer environment, including coverage and reimbursement and pricing
- Demonstrated or proven project and people leadership skills
- Significant experience of successful proposal development
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical issues to a wide range of audiences in international environments
- Good knowledge of statistical software packages (e.g. STATA, R)
- Fluency in English
- Excellent MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel skills
Our client can offer Industry leading salaries and packages dependant on skills and experience.
To be considered for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate exceptional technical ability and knowledge directly within Health Economic Modelling with excellent knowledge of HTA Submissions, and a minimum of 5 years experience of leading teams within Health Economics ideally coming from a consultancy background.
Should you not be able to demonstrate the above skills, knowledge and experience directly within Health Economics, then your application will not be considered
To discuss this vacancy in further detail, please contact Stefan Beck at RBW Consulting