Clinical Study Manager
- Experience Level
Clinical Study Manager (Contract)
An emerging Biotechnology company are on the lookout for a highly skilled Clinical Study Manager to come on board and join them on a contract basis.
My client are a Biotechnology company based in Oxfordshire. They are small team who are looking for an experienced Clinical Study Manager to come on board to assist with their ongoing trials. This is the perfect opportunity for any candidates with strong clinical project management experience.
Clinical Study Manager role:
- The Study Manager will be involved in a range of activities prior to project award, from the input into new proposals and participation in Bid Defence Meetings, through to project award and the set-up, conduct and closing of a clinical trial
- The Study Manager has overall responsibility to manage the completion of all tasks assigned to the company including work conducted by the collaborative Partners and Vendors.
Clinical Study Manager requirements:
- At least 5 years’ experience working on clinical development projects, ideally with both early and late phase clinical development experience, day to day management of clinical trial activities and reporting clinical trial status and issues.
- Experience of working in an outsourced environment, managing multiple vendors
- Experience in the oncology therapy area and/or advanced therapies
- Previous experience of written and face-to-face interactions with regulatory authorities in EU and USA
Why Should You Apply for the Clinical Study Manager Role?
This is an exciting opportunity for any experienced Clinical Study Manager that is looking to take on an initial 12 month contact.
My name is Isabelle Marland, I have over 3 years’ experience matching talent to the brilliant businesses they deserve in the Clinical Research market and I am working with a number of really exciting clients currently. Please apply via the link if you believe you are suited to this position or you can get in touch with me directly and I can run though all my current vacancies with the Clinical market.
You will find me on LinkedIn at Isabelle Marland - X4 Life Sciences
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry, at X4 Life Sciences we cover all permanent and contract positions with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity.
X4 Life Sciences is a specialist recruitment business for the life sciences sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world class talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners quicker than the competition.
Our aim is to help businesses grow powerful teams that deliver against exceptionally high standards and we have partnerships with leading life science companies all over the world and have made placements in over 15 countries across Europe and the US.