PA to Clinical Study Leadership Team
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Clinical Study Leadership Coordinator - Sponsor Dedicated
Office Based – Maidenhead
At Syneos Health we are currently looking for a Clinical Study Leadership Coordinator (Snr Project Specialist) to be sponsor dedicated and work within their offices in Maidenhead. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Biotech company with a strong reputation within the industry and a great place to work and learn.
The position is responsible for providing tactical and strategic coordination support to one or more business units or clients within Clinical Operations. Provides overall functional team support to assist the function in its foundational operations, resourcing and coordination.
Your role as a CSL Coordinator would include the following responsibilities:
• Responsible for performing activities in compliance with applicable Corporate and Clinical Operations Policies, Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions
• Assists Leadership staff with management activities, including
o Maintains oversight and ensures completion of departmental trackers with accurate data and information
o Creates and assists with maintenance of department website, files, handles correspondence
o Functional resource planner within Clinical Operations: Assists CSL management in planning of functional resources (utilization of resources, actuals vs demands, projections of resource needs).
o Leverages systems (e.g. Clarity) and relationships (with CSL LT resource lead, RD business planning, POC resource support, etc.) to support development of accurate resource picture for CSL in support of head count projections.
o Supports GCO Portfolio Resourcing strategy by working with CSL resourcing lead to identify resource related risks, challenges and demands.
o Supports functional and cross functional initiatives and forums ensuring content & logistical arrangements are effectively and efficiently managed (e.g. GCO Week, SLT Mtgs, etc.)
o Evaluates long term space needs for the team; plans for space for new hires and arranges appropriate accounts and hardware for new hires.
• Participates in file audits, regulatory audit preparation and mock inspection activities
• Manages team Sharepoint site, processes incoming requests and routes correspondence appropriately
• Coordinates the ordering of department supplies, shipping and tracking of materials
• Leads the coordination of department, staff, leadership team meetings. Attends & participates in meetings. Prepares meeting minutes and manages action items and follow up activities.
• Routinely anticipates, identifies and resolves potential issues and implements corrective actions, seeking limited guidance to resolve more complex issues
• Maintains overall awareness in the field of clinical research by completing all necessary and assigned training.
• Owns department POs as required, and oversees tracking and invoicing thereof (e.g. TPV vendor POs)
• Provides training or mentorship to more junior level Clinical Operations Specialists (COS)
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
• PA experience/Support to Executive team in a previous role
• Degree preferred or equivalent
• Experience in clinical research/pharma/biotech or related field considered in lieu of degree
• Proficient knowledge of medical terminology, clinical research, and ICH/GCP preferred
• Ability to successfully prioritize and work on multiple critical tasks with high level department stakeholders
• Acute attention to detail, accuracy and organization skills
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Proficient with technology and ability to embrace new technologies
• Travel up to 25% may be required
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply through our online application.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website https://www.syneoshealth.com/
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. #LI-LM1