Clinical Project Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Clinical Project Manager – Contract - 0.4 FTE
AL Solutions are searching for a Clinical Project Manager to work on a long-term project with a start-up Biotech company. This will be for 2 days a week (0.4 FTE) and you can work remotely from either Spain, Germany, Belgium, France, Romania, Bulgaria, Poland, or Hungary.
Our client is a small immune-oncology biotech that are currently entering the clinical stages. The head of clinical development would like to appoint a consultant project manager to help him set-up the Phase I study that will be actively going live in January. Therefore, we need someone with strong early-phase experience and the ability to set-up efficient trials.
- Extensive clinical experience
- Relevant experience within the Pharma/Biotech sector
- Experience across the entire clinical development process
- Strong PM skills
- Ability to manage CROs and external consultants
- Ability to adapt, design, and run clinical trials
- Ambitious, determined, and adaptable
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via:
- Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909
- Email: email@example.com