EHS / Health and Safety Advisor
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
This is a challenging and demanding opportunity for an experienced EHS Advisor to join a global Pharmaceutical company in Hertfordshire. Our client has just opened a new site and they are looking to expand their team by hiring two EHS professionals.
Within this role you will:
- Lead the development and management of a strategic programme to control EHS risk
- Provide your expertise and direction to other EHS practitioners, Facility Management and the R&D business
- Grow the CDM capability and capacity to meet business needs
- Collaborate with relevant peers within Facilities Management and Pharma Supply Chain
- Provide support to sites and business units as part of a team delivering technical advice and support
- Work highly effectively with other key EHS professionals to deliver an efficient EHS service to staff
You will bring to the role:
- Knowledge of local EHS regulations and guidelines
- Previous experience in the Pharmaceutical or healthcare industry is an advantage
- Ability to interact with external EHS bodies and effectively work alongside business partners
- Experienced working within or alongside Facilities Management and Supply Chain
In return you will receive:
- Highly competitive salary
- Ability to work in a global organisation and contribute to its success
- 6 month contract
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Brigita for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Brigita at +44 1273 727 930 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Brigita is a Search Consultant at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.