Clinical Research Study Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Clinical Research Study Associate to join a global pharmaceutical company who focus on researching and developing novel medicines and marketing them once they have been developed.
- Accountable to support the Study Management Teams and/or Clinical Research Study Leaders.
- Collects and reviews regulatory documents from clinical sites.
- Develop, maintain and manage appropriate study documentation.
- Maintains tracking systems and tools to support the clinical study from planning through to post close-out activities.
- Initiates, maintains and reconciles Trial Master File in accordance with SOP requirements.
- Maintains accurate tracking and reporting of study metrics.
- Coordinates communication of tracking information within SMT and to the sites.
- Organizes the logistics of the vendor kick off meetings and any subsequent face to face meetings in collaboration with the CRSLs.
- Manages and tracks clinical / non-clinical supplies.
- Manages and tracks study-specific payments.
- Coordinates investigator and/or monitor meeting planning, including preparing meeting materials and on-site meeting implementation. May present at investigator meetings.
- Co-operates with CRSL on the development of certain study-specific plans and/or processes.
- Self-motivated and shows initiative.
- Can communicate clearly and accurately in both written and spoken English.
- Effectively co-operates with team members.
- Proven organization skills demonstrated by the ability to understand and prioritize instructions and deliver against commitments on time.
- Proficient skills across multiple computer applications including spreadsheets, email, word-processing software.
- Bachelor degree.
- Prior experience in clinical research or healthcare related industry.
- Working knowledge of international regulatory and ICH GCP guidelines.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.