Director of Business Developement
- Experience Level
Business Development Director
I am partnered with a global technology company that provides services to the life sciences industry. They are looking for someone that likes a challenge and has a driven and professional approach to business development This is an exciting opportunity that will allow you the chance to apply and develop your strategical skills to increase sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and develop new accounts and follow up on existing leads
- Manage assigned accounts to generate both incremental and repeatable annual business
- Initiate and manage RFI and RFP process and negotiate terms for all account programs and projects
- Work collaboratively with the Professional Services Organization to ensure a complete and professional delivery of software and service solutions
- Must demonstrate a sustained and successful track record selling professional services to Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, and/or Clinical Research Organizations
- Strong track record of success working with senior level management in a fast-paced growth environment is essential
Highly preferred capabilities:
- An understanding of the regulatory pharmacovigilance process for both pre-marketed and post-marketed stages of a product
- Experience working with Regulatory Affairs Departments, Product Safety related departments, or Regulatory Submissions.
You will be based in Boston and a willingness to travel is essential.
This role comes with an exciting salary and benefits package.
Salary – On Application
If this is you, then please contact me for a confidential chat -Georgia Desjarlais at RBW Consulting on +44 (0)1293 584300 or email Georgia.firstname.lastname@example.org for full details