Account Manager - Healthcare Advertising
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our client is a leading healthcare advertising agency which is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Account Manager for their award winning brand advertising team in Surrey.
As an Account Manager, you will assume responsibility for client relationships, overseeing the work of account executives and be a key person in charge of budgets and administration. You will be working alongside creatives and designers on pan-European and global client accounts, contributing to better patient outcomes.
The agency offers a lively, dynamic environment as well as an excellent package of salary and benefits including bonus, pension, healthcare and 25 days holidays and much more. This is a great opportunity to join a global agency with excellent career development.
- Manage the day-to-day running and coordination of accounts and projects
- Maintaining and developing relationships with clients
- Dealing with all aspects of a campaign
- Managing the work of account executives
- Leading project management activity and ensuring necessary actions are undertaken by the account team
- Attending client meetings
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Educated to degree level
- Previous experience in working in a Healthcare Advertising agency
- Have a history of working as part of a brand building or creative team. Previous work on digital accounts would also be preferable
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
Apply for Account Manager - Healthcare Advertising
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly