MDR Regulatory Affairs Manager - Freelance - 6 Months
- Experience Level
Regulatory Affairs Specialist - 6 Months - Medical Devices
One of the top Life Sciencecompanies in the world. The organisation is seeking a talented individual to join them. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in a global company.
€91-€97 Per Hour
- Support of MDR project teams, in particular analysis and clarification of detailed questions on MDR interpretation
- Review of European Commission and industry association MDR information and analysis of the impact on the company's Vision product portfolio
- Support for regional and global projects to ensure MDR compliance
- Support the MDR Policy Team in all union activities
- Product registration of medical devices "hands on" outside the EU (but in EMEA), ie Middle East, Africa, Russia, CIS countries (the more experience in different regions the better)
- Experience with medical devices (CE marking) is "nice to have"
- Full time, at least 4 days in Ettlingen in the office (one day home office)
- Fluent English, German Knowledge unimportant, independent incorporation into the product details
- Background of the candidate: Regulatory experience for medical devices, like scientists, pharmacists or engineers.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call the Global Strategic Delivery Consultant Billy Twomey on +44 (0)2031890460 or +31 (0) 208081504 or email at email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Billy is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Quality Assurance / QA / Quality Assurance Specialist / Biopharmaceutical / Dun Laoghaire / Contract / Pharmaceuticals / Pharma / Ireland /