Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Experience Level
Here at Syneos Health we are currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to be based at our EMEA Headquarters in Farnborough. In this role you will be facilitating the administration support for the EMEA Talent Acquisition Team as well as undertaking recruiting activities too.
This opportunity could be ideal for an enthusiastic and motivated graduate who is looking to develop a career within Talent Acquisition. Some previous recruiting experience would be great, but if you have excellent communication skills and you can demonstrate that you are organised, have good attention to detail and can work within our highly regulated industry then we want to hear from you. A passion for being part of clinical development and shortening the distance from lab to life would also be handy!
Day to Day duties will include:
- Coordination with Talent Acquisition staff, interview team, and candidates to schedule phone, webcam, and face to face interviews as requested in a timely manner
- Completion of all actions required for a smooth interview experience for the candidate. Actions may include:
- Gathering availability of the various parties participating in the interview and creating an interview schedule as well as scheduling travel, hotel accommodations, and in-town transportation for candidates;
- Arrangement of all needed logistics for the actual interview including conference room booking, webcam, and WebEx set up;
- Production of required documentation to all team members (including interview schedule) in advance of the interview.
- Advertising open positions on different job boards. Updates internal and external job postings as necessary.
- Overseeing the European Employee Referral process
- Management of background check process.
To succeed in the role, the ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Some previous experience supporting administration for recruitment/talent acquisition or other relevant experience in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Experience of working with Applicant Tracking Systems would be advantageous.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet frequent deadlines is essential.
- Strong customer services skills and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- A collaborative team-based approach with a good eye for detail.
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most. Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patient's lives around the world
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment. #LI-JR1