Principal Medical Writer - Medcomms
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our client is one of the market leaders in global medical communications. Specializing in medical education, they offer a full range of scientific and medical marketing activities and deliverables and, due to continued success, are currently looking for a Principal Medical Writer to join their team in London or Cheshire.
This is a great opportunity to join an international medical communications agency in a medical writing capacity with line management responsibilities. The role offers working with a vast variety of high science deliverables and therapy areas in a supportive environment where personal and professional development of staff is emphasized.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary and a benefits package that includes pension, family healthcare, gym membership, season ticket loan and 25 days holiday per year, and more
- Achieve a consistently excellent quality of medical writing, acting as the lead on designated projects
- Assist with development of concepts for editorial projects and contribute to proposals for new business
- Build relationships, and liaise effectively, with clients and external experts
- Provide support for more junior writers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Life Science Degree, preferably a higher degree
- Significant experience of medical writing in a medical communications environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and quality-control skills
- Team player and able to mentor/lead junior members of the team
In addition to working in a stimulating environment, you have the opportunity to work for an agency that recognizes both personal and team performance.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Sabine Willms on 01932 797963 or via email.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.