Account Executive/Client Services Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
A thriving medical communications agency is seeking a Client Services Manager to join their team in Cheshire.
As Client Services Manager you would be taking lead on projects, working on business development within accounts and finding innovative solutions for clients.
The agency takes great care in providing a welcoming and friendly team environment, they offer excellent professional development and provide an attractive benefits package including life insurance, private healthcare, pension, 25 days holiday and a fantastic bonus scheme.
- Manage multiple projects from brief to completion; keeping track of deadlines, budgets and account priorities.
- Develop creative, strategic plans to meet client expectations on projects.
- Build a long-lasting rapport with clients and stakeholders by liaising regularly and taking lead on meetings.
- Demonstrate financial and project management insight to meet client needs and complete projects successfully.
- Develop business within accounts and support other development initiatives.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Life sciences degree i.e. BSc or higher.
- Prior experience within medical communications.
- Experience with financial and project management.
- Team player, able to act on constructive feedback.
- Able to problem solve and make sound decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High levels of drive, motivation and initiative.
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Computer literate – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Internet.
This role would be the perfect next step on the career ladder to take on more responsibility and also to develop in the role with intensive coaching and on the job training.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Faiza Ahmed on 01932 797992 or Faiza.firstname.lastname@example.org.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.
Apply for Account Executive/Client Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly