QC Analyst -junior
- Experience Level
- Full-time permanent position
- ASAP start
- Office based in Hertfordshire
- Non shift work
- Competitive salary
- WILL CONSIDER GRADUATES WITH RELEVANT GAP YEAR LAB TECHNIQUES
- Perform release and stability testing of QC samples, raw materials and packaging through HPLC, UV and Karl Fischer analysis as well as physical testing of tablets, capsules and packaging.
- Receipt, sampling and disposal of QC samples.
- Calibrate equipment within the QC laboratory and perform QC Reviews of manufacturing facilities. Identification of OOS/OOT results, CAPA and non-compliance events and perform root cause analysis in quality events.
Full job description available on application
- Candidates should have a BSc in Biology or Chemistry related subject with pharmaceutical modules.
- Minimum 1 years professional laboratory experience OR CLIENT WILL CONSIDER GRADUATES WITH RELEVANT GAP YEAR LAB TECHNIQUES
- Knowledgeable of HPLC analysis and troubleshooting, ideally using Agilent systems and Open Lab software.
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.
Apply for QC Analyst -junior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly