- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our client is a full service medical communications agency with offices located across the world. They are currently seeking a Medical Writer to join their dynamic team in Glasgow.
In this role you’ll be working on materials such as publications and meetings, creating high quality scientific content within the latest areas of research and development.
The agency offers a sociable team, professional development and an attractive benefits package including life insurance, pension, 25 days of holiday (+ bank holidays), flexible working, and more.
- Working on a wide variety of medical communications materials, e.g. conferences, publications, awareness campaigns etc.
- Liaising with KOLs, clients and colleagues to create engaging content.
- Attending scientific meetings when necessary, for example conferences, symposia, or advisory boards etc.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Life sciences degree (MSc or higher).
- Previous writing experience in a medical communications agency.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate – Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Faiza Ahmed on 01932 797999 or Faiza.firstname.lastname@example.org.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.
Apply for Medical Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly