Clinical Study Manager (Biotechnology)
- Experience Level
Job Title: Clinical Study Manager – Contract
Contract Length: 12 months (likely to extend)
An exciting and growing Biotechnology company based in Oxfordshire is currently seeking a Clinical Study Manager on a 12 month contract basis. The responsibility of the Clinical Study Manger is to manage all of the day-to-day activities related to specified projects, with particular attention to clinical operations, timelines, budget and execution.
The Clinical Study Manager’s responsibilities will also include:
- Responsibility to deliver key milestones of assigned projects
- Development and maintenance of the overall project plan and includes all activities critical to the project’s success.
- Management of individual activities within the overall project plan, which may include study level activities such as study protocol development, planning for study execution and management of key clinical trial project meetings
- Management of external vendors contracted to execute clinical trial related activities Responsibility to deliver clinical operation activities to the SOPs, local and national guidelines.
- Reporting clinical trial status and issues to the line manager and senior management. Presenting contingency planning and risk mitigation plans to senior management
- Building and maintenance of the project budget,
Clinical Study Manager - Qualifications and experience:
- Educated to at least degree level with a strong scientific background
- At least 5 years’ experience working on clinical development projects, ideally with both early and late phase clinical development experience, day to day management of clinical trial activities and reporting clinical trial status and issues.
- Experience of working in an outsourced environment, managing multiple vendors
- Previous experience of written and face-to-face interactions with regulatory authorities in EU and USA
- Experience in building and maintaining study and project budgets
Interview slots are available from Monday 8th July onwards and the company are looking to secure the hire quickly so if you are interested in this role then do not hesitate in apply to Irisa Da Silva at X4 Life Sciences or calling on 020 7812 7700.
My name is Irisa Da Silva, here at X4 Life Sciences we have over 3 years’ experience matching talent to the brilliant businesses they deserve in the Clinical Research market and we are working with a number of really exciting clients currently. Please apply via the link if you believe you are suited to this position or you can get in touch with me directly and I can run though all my current vacancies with the Clinical market.
You will find me on LinkedIn at Irisa Da Silva - X4 Life Sciences