- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Looking for an administrator with an interest in working for a pioneering scientific company
Oxford BioMedica is a pioneer of gene and cell therapy and our work is helping to deliver life changing treatments.
Gene and cell therapy is the treatment of disease by the delivery of therapeutic DNA into a patient’s cells, providing long term and potentially curative treatments for a wide range of diseases. With the potential to transform medicine, the sector holds significant promise with the first commercial products now launched and others rapidly approaching the market.
Our recent successes are driving significant growth. As such, we are looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant to provide support to the Analytical Services Group.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Assist with scanning and filing GxP data
- Assist with archiving of GxP documents
- Provide general administrative support
Experience, Knowledge and Personal Attributes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- A good level of English and Mathematics, at least to GCSE level
- Good communication / inter-personal skills
- To be highly structured and organised, service-oriented, proactive and flexible
- To be able to work well in a team
- To be able to work on own initiative
- To be able to prioritise daily workload in order to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Able to contribute ideas for any improvements to processes so that any administration tasks can be carried out efficiently and smoothly
- Is able to handle routine and non-routine problems / queries by being as supportive to the team as possible
No agencies please