Medical Science Liaison Manager - Europe
- Experience Level
- Full-time permanent opportunity
- Field based with UK and European travel
- Candidate must be based in South-East England
- Competitive package
- Global pharma company
- Recruitment and management of a European team of medical science liaisons
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with external stakeholders e.g. KOLs and HCPs.
- Supporting product launches for key brands within the clients portfolio.
- Involved with data gathering and insights generation and gather clinical insights by participating in advisory boards, symposium and round table discussions.
Full details available om application
- Candidates should possess a life science degree as minimum, with higher education such as MBBS, PhD, MPharm desirable.
- Previous experience as an MSL of 5 years required with more recent MSL management experience. ABPI code experience is essential – final signatory status would be desirable but not essential.
- Experience within Oncology and/or Endocrinology would be great!
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.
More searches like this
- Medical Affairs £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Berkshire
- Clinical Research Physician £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Berkshire
- Medical Advisor £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Berkshire
- Medical Science Liaison £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Berkshire
- Scientific Advisor £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Berkshire