Regulatory Affairs Associate - 6 month contract
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
The opportunity to work with a leading Women Aesthetics Healthcare company has become available in the UK. Our Client is seeking an experienced Regulatory Affairs Associate to work 3 days a week, with the opportunity to work remotely.
Our Client is looking for a contractor to support the Regulatory team to ensure compliance with regulations with Europe and Globally. They will be required to register new and existing products with regulatory authorities and to support with key regulatory projects within the business.
- Supporting with maintaining technical files and design dossiers in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Assist with ensuring compliance of IFUs, packaging and labelling materials and marketing literature
- Tracking of regulatory submissions for global product registrations
- Maintenance of specific compliance training programs
- Support the Regulatory Affairs Manager with key regulatory projects, new product development projects and change projects
Suitable candidates will have:
- Relevant experience within Regulatory Affairs
- Life Science or Engineering Degree
- Medical Device Class III experience
- Excellent communication, an eye for detail and ability to meet strict deadlines
I specialise in recruiting Regulatory Affairs professionals throughout Europe, if you would like to speak to me regarding one of my current vacancies, or simply be made aware of opportunities as they arise then please call me today on +44 (0)1293 77 66 44 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively e-mail me on JASmith@barringtonjames.com.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Contract Consultant ~ Regulatory Affairs
+ 44 (0)1293 77 66 44