Medical Science Liaison - Oncology
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time permanent position
- Remote working with travel across the UK
- Competitive package
- Global pharma company
- Field based MSL role working in Oncology whereby candidate will be remotely working in a national coverage role travelling to visit specialist centres across the UK.
- A non-promotional role to provide fair, balanced and scientifically rigorous information to clients alongside the successful delivery of the medical affairs strategic plan.
- KOL development.
Full job description available on application
- Candidates MUST have life science or higher degree (PhD preferred but NOT essential)
- Must have prior working experience as an MSL or relevant medical affairs experience
- Experience working specifically within Oncology is essential. Haematology / Rare Diseases experience will also be considered
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.
More searches like this
- Medical Affairs £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Medical Advisor £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Medical Science Liaison £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Scientific Advisor £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Medical Communications £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)