- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time permanent position
- Office based in Hertfordshire
- Competitive package
- Global pharma company
- Scientific review and copy approval for promotional materials in accordance with the ABPI, IPHA & ABHI Codes of Practice.
- Train field and head office teams on medical & scientific aspects, ensuring scientific data and medical concepts are understood and consistent with promotional strategy.
- Lead on non-promotional meetings and advisory boards (KOLs).
- Responsible for maintaining a database of accurate and up to date Standard Responses & FAQs for aligned brands.
Full job description available on application
- Candidates must be life science or pharmacy qualified with at least 3 years of relevant medical affairs / medical information/ quality experience / PV / commercial pharma sales experience
- Client is open to candidates moving from above relevant experienced roles into this SA role
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.
More searches like this
- Medical Affairs £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire
- Medical Advisor £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire
- Medical Science Liaison £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire
- Medical Communications £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire
- Medical Information £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire