- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time permanent position
- Office based in Hertfordshire
- Competitive package
- Global pharma company
- Scientific review and copy approval for promotional materials in accordance with the ABPI, IPHA & ABHI Codes of Practice.
- Train field and head office teams on medical & scientific aspects, ensuring scientific data and medical concepts are understood and consistent with promotional strategy.
- Lead on non-promotional meetings and advisory boards (KOLs).
- Responsible for maintaining a database of accurate and up to date Standard Responses & FAQs for aligned brands.
Full job description available on application
- Candidates must be life science or pharmacy qualified with at least 3 years of relevant medical affairs / medical information/ quality experience / PV / commercial pharma sales experience
- Client is open to candidates moving from above relevant experienced roles into this SA role
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.
Apply for Scientific Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Medical Affairs £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire
- Medical Advisor £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire
- Medical Science Liaison £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire
- Medical Communications £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire
- Medical Information £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire