Medical Science Associate / Scientific Advisor
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start for minimum 12 month contract (maternity cover)
- 50/50 split remote working / office based in Bucks with fortnightly UK travel
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Global pharma company
- Responsible for all medical affairs activities and copy review up to (but not including) final signatory.
- Working with brand teams to provide scientific support across a range of products.
- Working on both established brands (where no particular therapy area is needed) as well as one development product in Oncology (not yet promoted) so experience in Rare Diseases and /or Oncology or both is essential for this role.
- Fortnightly travel to UK centres to talk about guidelines (Centres in Edinburgh, Birmingham, Cardiff, London)
Full job description available on application
- Candidates MUST have suitable medical affairs (including copy review) and therapy area experience and be happy to travel.
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.
More searches like this
- Medical Affairs £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Medical Advisor £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Medical Science Liaison £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Scientific Advisor £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Medical Communications £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire