Medical Information Specialist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start for minimum 6 month contract
- Office based in Surrey
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Global pharma company
- The Medical Information Specialist (MIS) responsibilities include but are not limited to, researching and preparing responses for medical inquiries, as well as interfacing with and supporting Business Units Product/Therapeutic Team(s) and Global colleagues by providing medical information, and analysis of inquiry trends to support departmental and company objectives.
- Additional expectations of this role include direct frontline customer interactions and providing technical and medical information with high quality customer service.
Full job description available on application
- 1-3 years of medical information experience required
- Spanish language would be beneficial but NOT essential
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.
More searches like this
- Medical Affairs £150 - £250 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Surrey
- Medical Advisor £150 - £250 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Surrey
- Scientific Advisor £150 - £250 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Surrey
- Medical Communications £150 - £250 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Surrey
- Medical Information £150 - £250 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Surrey