- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Clinical Research Associate (Scotland)
My client is a dynamic start-up clinical diagnostic company based outside Glasgow. They are experiencing a significant period of growth due to recent global product launches. Due to an increased workload, they currently have a requirement for an experienced CRA/SCRA to join their team.
- Monitor clinical trials in compliance with the study protocol
- Identify appropriate clinical sites
- Organise/prepare/attend investigator meetings as required.
- Liaise with the Principal Investigator and clinical operations staff as required.
- Review protocols & protocol Amendments
- Ethics Submissions
- Minimum 2 years independent monitoring experience
- Experience of monitoring on global studies preferred but not essential
- Ability to independently perform pre-study initiation, interim monitoring and close out visits as required
If this role is of interest, please call Keagan on 0118 959 4990 or send your cv to Keagan.email@example.com
Apply for CRA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly