Account Executive / Senior Account Executive - Med Ed
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our client is an independent medical communications agency; strong growth leads them to seek an Account Executive / Senior Account Executive to join their Buckinghamshire based team.
The company specialises in providing medical education services and consultancy to the pharmaceutical industry and has an impressive client roster. They work on both domestic and international accounts and pride themselves on developing a real understanding of the brand’s priorities and how these translate into the medical education priorities which are addressed by the projects they deliver. Their service offerings are based in medical education and typically, though not exclusively involve KOL development, symposia planning and management, advisory board development and facilitation, secondary publication development and digital media programmes. You role will be to manage specific projects within client programmes, manage costs and efficiencies and be a point of contact for the client.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing agency with lots of options for career development. In addition to a highly competitive salary, benefits also include 25 days holidays, pension and bonus scheme.
- Effectively manage all the required elements of client projects
- Observe the agreed project specifications including outcomes and measures of success
- Ensure project plans, timelines and budget are in place for each programme activity
- Develop briefs, presentations, copy, and all outputs which are consistent with project objectives, brand strategy and key messages and adhere to the client’s ‘style’ with support from the team
- Become agency contact for the client brand team for agreed assigned projects
- Raise any concerns regarding project over-spend or under-spend with the team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Life science degree
- Previous agency experience within pharmaceutical marketing or medical education
- A genuine talent for programme management, with the motivation and ambition to take on more responsibilities
- A confident, diplomatic and an effective communicator, well able to relate easily to others at all levels, both within the company and with client organisations
- Financial acumen and the ability to cost and budget
- Team worker
This is a great chance to work in engine room of a thriving agency with a focus on developing content for meetings. Our client is interested in hearing from candidates who enjoy project management and have a desire for client contact.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
Apply for Account Executive / Senior Account Executive - Med Ed
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly