Senior SAS Programmer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Senior SAS Programmer
AL Solutions have multiple roles for a Senior Statistical Programmer working with a range of clients from a top 10 global Pharmaceutical company to medium-sized CRO's, based across the UK.
Take your programming skills to an environment where technical methods and processes are of the highest standard. Make an impactful contribution to the planning and execution of multiple programming activities for clinical trials, accountable for creating, verifying, and documenting analyses of clinical data while adhering to study protocols, analysis plans and industry standards. With a high level of flexibility, employee-focused company culture, and the option to work entirely remotely across several of the roles, this could be your chance to take the next positive step in your career.
- Act as a subject matter expert and work as a leader within your discipline to investigate new technology as directed.
- Provide technical contribution to complex tasks.
- Ensure the collection of programs/outputs and issues are effectively managed for programming activities to achieve business outcomes.
- Apply your learning from previous actions to result in quicker and more efficient completion of the current task.
- Share your knowledge with peers and contribute to internal technical discussions/forums.
- Initiates new directions and novel strategies to achieve department goals.
- MSc/PhD in Statistics or a related life science field
- Extensive experience as a Statistical Programmer within the Pharma/CRO industry
- Experience leading studies and managing external vendors/CROs
- Strong CDISC |(SDTM and ADaM) skills
- Experience across all phases of clinical development
These will vary from company to company but most will include:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Bonus scheme and share incentives
- Recognition for high-level performance
- Flexible hours and remote working
- Private health care for you and additional family members
Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0912
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Hitchin
- Clinical Data Management £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Hitchin
- SAS Programming £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Hitchin
- Statistical Programming £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Hitchin
- Statistics £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Hitchin