Senior Clinical Project Manager
- Experience Level
Senior Clinical PM/Clinical Lead
Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
We have a new opening for an experienced Senior Clinical Project Manager/Clinical Lead to join a small Hertfordshire based pharma company. This is an exciting business that deliver life-saving treatments for conditions related to autoimmune deficiencies, bleeding disorders and critical care.
Due to an internal promotion, an opportunity has arisen for a Senior Clinical PM/Clinical Lead to join the team. This role will report directly into the Head of Global Clinical Research and will require you to lead and oversee global clinical trials on time and within budget. You will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and will be required to manage vendors.
- Lead the set-up, development and management of global clinical trial programmes
- Ensure all trials are conducted according to ICH-GCP guidelines
- Matrix Management
- Budget Management
- Resource Management
- 4+ years as a Clinical Project Manager within commercial global studies
- Line management or oversight of clinical teams
- Vendor Management experience
- Budget and resource management experience
If this role is of interest, please call George on 0118 959 4990 or email email@example.com for more info.