Clinical Quality Manager - UK Home Based
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Clinical Quality Manager
Home Based UK
At Syneos Health we are currently looking for a Clinical Quality Manager to be sponsor dedicated and work from home in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company with a strong reputation within the industry and a great place to work and learn.
Your role as a Clinical Quality Manager would include the following responsibilities:
• Oversight of Clinical Quality Management responsibilities for the respective country/cluster
• Focusing, but not limited to activity in across the following areas:
o Regulations and Processes
o Quality Control Activities
o Audits and Inspections
o Clinical Supplied GCP Investigations
o Vendor Qualification
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Extensive experience in clinical trial delivery including but not limited to; direct monitoring experience or oversight of such individuals
• Experience managing audit and inspections
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database applications), email, and internet
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and team-oriented skills
• Excellent verbal, written, communication and time management skills
• Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply through our online application.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website https://www.syneoshealth.com/
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. #LI-LM1
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Maidenhead
- Clinical Operations £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Maidenhead
- Clinical Services £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Maidenhead
- Pharmacovigilance £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Maidenhead