Clinical Trial Manager (Pan-European studies) / Hampshire / UK
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager with pan-European experience ideally gained on complex commercial clinical trials.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
DOCS is hiring clinical trial managers with commercial clinical study management experience. The Clinical Trial Manager will be responsible for leading the EU/regional matrix team (CRAs, CTAs, etc.) to ensure delivery of country and site level study activities in alignment with the global study project plan.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Identifying and resolving issues at a regional level
• Collaborating with Global PM to ensure country level study delivery is aligned with the global study project plan
• Contributing to study-level risk assessments
• Leading and continually review regional risk mitigation activities to ensure study delivery to plan
• Overseeing regional insourcing /outsourcing partner deliverables to the required standards
• Partnering with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure regional, country and site vendor set-up, conduct and quality
• Leading regional documentation and required tool and systems set-up
• Contributing to regional aspects of Drug Supply Plan
• Ensuring implementation of study(ies) in accordance with SOPs and ICH/GCP guidelines
• BA/BS/BSc or RN
• Strong knowledge of clinical development process and procedures
• Project planning experience including oversight
• Proven track-record of European clinical studies (commercial/industry-sponsored studies)
• Ideally 7 years work experience in life sciences or medically related field, including 4 years of biopharmaceutical clinical research experience obtained working on clinical trials in a biotech, pharmaceutical or CRO company.
• Experience in oversight of external clinical research vendors (CROs, central labs, imaging vendors, etc.)
• Full-time availability
• Full and valid UK working eligibility
• Start date negotiable
Remuneration & other details
• Permanent contract of employment
• Office-based with 2 days home-working flexibility
• Office-based either in Marlow (Bucks) or Eastleigh ( Hampshire)
• Excellent salary package
• Company benefits (25 days annual leave, car allowance, pension, life assurance, and healthcare cover)
Send your CV now to find out more to Elisabeth.Knighton@docsglobal.com or ring +33 964 25 67 65.
*Applicants who have not had a response within two weeks should assume their application has been unsuccessful.