Coordinator, Sample Management
- Experience Level
- Entry level
Oxford BioMedica is a pioneer of gene and cell therapy and our work is helping to deliver life changing treatments.
Gene and cell therapy is the treatment of disease by the delivery of therapeutic DNA into a patient’s cells, providing long term and potentially curative treatments for a wide range of diseases. With the potential to transform medicine, the sector holds significant promise with the first commercial products now launched and others rapidly approaching the market.
Our recent successes are driving significant growth. As such, we are looking for a Sample Management Coordinator. The purpose of this role is to receive, store, issue, pack and dispose of samples in a controlled manner.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To take receipt of samples from OXB sites, sub-contractors and customers.
- To pack samples for shipment to OXB sites, sub-contractors.
- To issue samples and control materials to Scientists for analysis.
- To dispose of samples as required.
- Download and review temptales, check and complete shipment documentation.
- Perform routine maintenance activities and support equipment validation activities.
Key skills and requirements:
- Maths & English GCSE as a minimum requirement.
- Basic computer skills (update spreadsheets)
- Good written and verbal communication
- Understands and able to work within a GXP environment
- Organised and demonstrates a ‘can do’ attitude
- Able to take instructions and work in a team
Please note that applications will only be reviewed once a CV has been attached and the Questionnaire has been completed.
No agencies please