Clinical Project Manager (Multiple Locations)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most. Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
We are currently looking to strengthen our Project Management teams throughout Europe and are seeking experienced Project Managers to be office or home based for the following Business Units:
• FSP Business line - Being fully integrated in to the client’s team, you will focus solely on the studies of one sponsor
• General Medicine (Infectious Diseases, Immunology, Gastrointestinal, Vaccines, Respiratory, Cardiovascular and Endocrinology)
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in as a Project Manager
• Accountable for the successful execution of all assigned projects, where success includes on-time, on-budget, high quality/compliant project results that lead to satisfied customers
• Maintaining effective communication with project team through oral and written correspondence, project status reports, and monthly progress reports, and ensuring adequate documentation of each communication
• Serves as the primary liaison with Customers, vendors, and Investigator Sites
• May be required to actively line manage other project management team members and may manage clinical monitoring staff
Skills and attributes:
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
• BA/BS in the life sciences, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Previous technical and Project managerial experience in conducting multi-national and/or local clinical trials in a CRO.
•Strong ability to manage time and work independently.
•Ability to embrace new technologies.
•Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken.
•Flexibility and the ability to mentor and manage new staff and to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines delivering high quality work in a dynamic environment.
•Ability to travel as necessary (approximately 25%).
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.