Global Medical Advisor - Home based - Cardiology
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
We are partnered with a fast growing international corporation with a team of currently 150 enthusiasts, and activities in more than 50 countries, we are in the process of ushering in a new era in therapy systems/products and biotechnology. For this purpose we are looking for clever and visionary minds who like to create and shape, and would fit perfectly into our innovative and quality-oriented company with individual team players. The European headquarters are located in southeastern Berlin.
• A degree in medicine
• Ideally profound knowledge and practical clinical experience in cardiac surgery or ECMO therapy,
maybe also in interventional cardiology
• Confident appearance, while presenting medical content
• Willingness to travel around 50-60 % of your time
• Flexibility and enthusiasm
• Profound English language skills in both speaking and writing
After graduating in medicine you have gained practical experience in cardiac surgery or ECMO therapy and would like to develop our therapy in a small, dynamic team in order to present it world-wide to interested physicians in hospitals.
Furthermore you would train our distributors and support them on National Congresses
in their local markets by giving lectures or other support.
You like to present medical content in English, and other foreign languages, and are open-minded and flexible enough to travel a considerable amount of your working time.
• An exciting work environment in a sustainable and successfully growing company with start-up-mentality
• An open-ended full-time contract
• Attractive and flexible working conditions
• A competitive salary package including a stock option programme