European Clinical Project Manager - Uxbridge
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
European Project Manager / Clinical Site Manager
Office based – Uxbridge
Here at Syneos Health we are currently recruiting for a European Project Manager/ Clinical Site Manager to be fully dedicated to our client, a global pharmaceutical company. This position requires an experienced Clinical Research professional who is looking to undertake a great opportunity leading clinical studies and working across the UK, Ireland and the Benelux regions.
Working in a therapeutically aligned environment, with a focus on Oncology studies, your responsibilities will include:
- Full study ownership from set-up to close-out
- Being the main POC for the investigator to maintaining close contact with site personnel and Site Monitors
- Identifies potential site issue and suggests resolutions
- Demonstrates understanding of data management activities and performs clinical data review to monitor data quality and coordinate resolution of clinical discrepancies
- Provides feedback and status updates to internal stakeholders. Independently manages activities at the site by providing guidance as required and by collaborating with other key stakeholders
- Demonstrates an understanding of the overall project goals, the indication studies and the purpose of the assigned study in meeting the objectives of the project
- Work closely with other study team members in the coordination of study activities to meet the appropriate timelines at the site/protocol level
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of all steps in the clinical research process. Coordinates initial and ongoing training of Investigators, site personnel, vendors etc, and collaborates with Study Strategy and Planning when appropriate
- Provides on-going training and mentoring to team members through a mentoring process using informal and/or formal presentations. Serves as a resource for colleagues
- Understands how the issues of a single study can impact the overall project and contributes to establishment of best practices through
You will receive managerial guidance and support at all times from both the sponsor, and Syneos Health management team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in allied health fields such as Nursing, Pharmacy, or Health Science
• Previous clinical trial monitoring experience gained within a CRO or Pharmaceutical company
• Solid understanding of ICH-GCP guidelines
• Strong project management skills
• Very competent with various forms of technology
• On-site monitoring experience is essential
• Good exposure to Oncology.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Proven experience of building relationships with site staff
Studies are ran in-house, so candidates with a focus on vendor management experience only will not be considered.
Fully office based, flexibility to WFH 1 day per week once the probation period has been completed – 3 months.
The position is offered on a permanent contract with future opportunities for growth and development within both the sponsor organisation and Syneos Health.
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website https://www.syneoshealth.com
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Operations Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Program Manager Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Study Manager Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)