Client Account Manager
- Experience Level
My client is one of the world’s leading companies who specialise in distribution, sourcing and management of comparator drugs. My client’s ever-expanding portfolio includes the majority of the world's top 20 pharmaceutical companies, along with biotech companies, CROs, and clinical trial packagers.
The company is now looking to hire a Client Account Manager to help manage the existing client portfolio, supporting clients with their needs for clinical trial procurement and present solutions for sourcing and delivery of drug products.
Within this role:
- Create and develop strategy, based on timelines and planning aligned to clinical trials drug requirement’s
- Develop and implement effective client management
- Coordinate service delivery with procurement, operational and logistical team
- Project planning and define the drug requirements
- Support the business development manager to ensure projects are manged correctly
- Use business management tools to track orders
- Perform data analysis for new prospect clients
- Set up and implement new process for division
You will bring to the role:
- Proven and vast experience in clinical account management
- Prior evidence of working in a similar industry such as clinical research or clinical related services industries
- Multinational and cross functional experience
- Ability to work on serval project at any one time
- Decision maker skills and project management expertise
- Broad network of contacts within the industry
- Excellent communication skills
In return you will receive:
- A home-based role
- An excellent salary package, base, bonus and benefits package
- The opportunity to work in a varied and rewarding role
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Natasha for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Natasha Cheriton at +44 1273 727 930 or Natasha.email@example.com
Natasha is a Business Unit Head covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.
Key Words: Sales, Business Development, Clinical Account Manager, Account Manager, Logistics, Procurement, Clinical Suppliers, Clinical Trials, Clinical Account Specialist, Client Account Coordinator, Project Manager, Comparator drugs